Those of you who are finding it difficult to get huge data for a low fee, worry no more. With this trick, one can accumulate as much as 2.5GB data for just 500. Another interesting aspect about the data is that, the data is valid for 30 days. In this post I will be showing you guys the simple way on how to get 2.5GB on Airtel for 500 using this trick.
The cheat is coined from the Airtel social media bundle plan which allows Airtel customers get a whopping 500MB for just ₦100.
In this trick, we will be using the accumulation method to accumulate more data. Let’s simply do the mathematics;
If 100 gives you 500MB, then 200 will give you 1GB of data. Meaning 500 will give you 2.5GB data if calculated. Also note that you can as well accumulate as much as you can.
As you know very well social media data can only be used on social media channels. The data can only be used to browse on social media platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Telegram etc.
But in this trick, we will be using a VPN to power the data to enable us browse, chat, download and stream videos.
REQUIREMENTS ON HOW TO GET THE 2.5GB ON AIRTEL FOR 500
- Although the package appears to be sim selective but hopefully it should work for most of us.
- A Registered Airtel Nigeria SIM Card
- You must have atleast N500 in your account to purchase and also accumulate the data.
After meeting the above criteria
Dial *141*104# and subscribe to the plan.
HOW TO POWER THE DATA USING ANONYTUN VPN
First of all, download the Anonytun VPN from Google playstore here. After that, configure it as follows;
- Launch the VPN and tap STEALTH SETTINGS
- After that, >Toggle Stealth Tunnel ON/OFF
- Tap Connection Protocol > select > SSL
- Set Connection Port as > 443
- After this navigate to > Advanced SSL Settings > Toggle it ON
- And tap Edit SSL Settings
- Tick > Spoof SNI Host
- Tick > Spoof Host:Port
- In the Spoof Host input > whatsapp.net
- In the Spoof Port input > 443
After setting it up as instructed, hit the connect button and start browsing.
- The cheat is not unlimited. Meaning you are limited to the volume of data you purchased.
- The data is valid for 30 days
- You can accumulate as much data as you can
- The VPN can disconnect sometimes so when that happens try reconnecting it.
Enjoy and share with your friends. And also, don’t forget to drop your comments below if you encounter any problem while trying to set the VPN.