Are you facing difficulties trying to create an iCloud account in your iPhone or iPad? or currently stuck in a particular process? If yes, this post contains a step-by-step guide on how to create or use an iCloud account using Gmail on your apple devices.
Note that, before you create your iCloud account, you must have an existing Gmail account. if this is ready, then let’s proceed with the steps.
Also read: How To Use Browser Find In Page To Search For A Word In A Webpage On Android & iOS
How to create an iCloud account
With your iCloud account, you can access all apple devices or services – such as the App store.
Now to open an iCloud account;
- Go to your settings and tap ‘Sign in your iPhone‘. This can be found at the top of the settings menu
- An option will pop up, asking ‘Don’t have an Apple ID or Forgot it‘?
- As a new user, click on Create Apple ID
- Fill in your name and date of birth on the new menu
- The next step will ask you to set your preferred email address. You can either choose a custom apple mail or Gmail. However, I will recommend you use an existing Gmail address instead. So now tap on ‘Use an existing email address‘
- After setting up your email account, it’s now time to create your Apple ID or iCloud password. Now choose a password that’s easy to remember and also not easy to guess.
- on the next window, you are to fill in your phone number for verification. You can either choose to verify via a text or phone call.
- After verification, finally agree to the terms and conditions to complete the process. At this point, you should now be signed in to your iCloud account.
Also check: How To Transfer Downloaded Music From Audiomack To Phone
After creating your iCloud account, don’t forget to verify your email address from the verification mail that will be sent to the email you used in creating your iCloud account. You won’t be able to use the iCloud or App store until your email has been verified.
To verify your email address, tap on ‘verify email address’ and a verification code will be sent to your existing email. After receiving the code, copy and enter it in your iCloud setting to round up everything.
Other than using Gmail, Can I use Yahoo mail to create an iCloud account?
Yes. While you can use a Gmail account to set up your iCloud, one can also use yahoo mail to create one too.
Thats all you need to know about how to creat an icloud account. The steps are made easy so you can quickly create one. Meanwhile, if you are still facing problems trying to create one on your device, do well to drop a comment on where the issue is coming from so I can quickly assist you.
Was this helpful? If yes, kindly share this and drop us a comment. Thanks!
Leave a Reply