These days, lack of data has discontinued us from obtaining necessary information about life. But In this post, you will simply be guided on an easy trick on how to send messages on Whatsapp for free without a data subscription.
As we all know, sending chat messages on WhatsApp stops immediately when we run out or exhaust our data. But no worries as this post got you covered.
Read also: How to get free daily 100MB with Stark and Samsung Max VPN
According to reports from WhatsApp, more than 2 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family members, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is free and easy to use. It provides simple, secure, reliable messaging and calling, available on most phones all over the world.
Yeah, it might seem delusive that how can such a thing happen on WhatsApp. But the fact there is that, one can send messages on WhatsApp without data. Read below to see how possible it is.
Meanwhile, if you don’t have WhatsApp Messenger, you can easily download it here.
See How To Send Messages On WhatsApp For Free Without Data
The loophole is a recent development that was discovered and confirmed recently. With this easy trick, you don’t need to tweak, root your phone, or do any difficult task to achieve the effect.
Yeah, to actually learn how to send messages on WhatsApp for free without data, you need to follow the steps listed below.
I will be showing you two easy steps which I have personally tested and confirmed to be working very well.
- To send chat messages on WhatsApp without data with this step, Simply TURN OFF your data connection.
- After TURNING IT OFF, navigate to WhatsApp Messenger.
- Head over to the person you want or intend to message.
- Key in your message to the person and hit send.
- After sending the message to the recipient, head over to your data connection and TURN IT ON.
Wait patiently and you will discover that your message will be sent successfully. If it doesn’t, turn your data connection OFF and ON again, and hopefully, the message should be delivered to the recipient.
Read also: How to make money with Opera News Hub for just writing articles
- To send chat messages on WhatsApp without data with this step, Simply TURN ON AIRPLANE MODE with your data connection TURNED ON
- After TURNING ON AIRPLANE MODE, Simply hover to the WhatsApp Messenger and move over to the person you want or intend to message.
- Type in your message to the person and send it
- After sending the message to the recipient, head over to your airplane mode settings and TURN IT OFF.
- Wait patiently and you will discover that your message will be sent successfully. If it doesn’t work, turn your airplane mode ON and OFF with your data connection TURNED ON, and hopefully, the message should be delivered to the recipient.
NB: The trick works best on MTN lines. Other networks like Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile may not support or work perfectly.
Merit And Demerit
Well, one should bear in mind that there exist certain pros and cons involved in how to send chat messages on Whatsapp for free without an active data subscription.
- One of the major advantages of this is that one can send chat messages on WhatsApp without active data to friends and family members.
- One of the major setbacks is that it is not reliable for real-time conversations due to its unreliability and delays.
“There is love in sharing” so share this piece of information with your friends and don’t forget to join our Telegram channel by using the button below. And don’t forget to leave your comments below.