The advent of the prepaid meter has given electricity consumers control over their utility usage and expenditure, to make it more captivating, it also allows users to borrow credit units with their prepaid meter during emergency period after they must have exhausted their electricity credit.
This unexpected event could catch you up probably when you are watching your favorite tv show, football match, cooking, or probably using electricity for some other important purpose. To worsen the case, it happened late at night or probably when you don’t have money to recharge your meter and you badly need electricity right away.
Read also: How To Unlock PUK Code On MTN, Airtel, Glo & 9Mobile SIM Card
At this moment in time, one would desperately want to borrow credit units from their prepaid meter. Unfortunately, some prepaid meter users are quite unknowledgeable of how to borrow electricity tokens from their meter.
Luckily, a ready solution comes in. Let’s find out how you can seemingly borrow units from PHED prepaid meter.
How to borrow credit units from your Prepaid meter
Borrowing prepaid meter credit is very simple. To do that;
- Swiftly head down to your prepaid meter
- Now press the code #414# on the prepaid meter and hit enter
- Immediately you will be given 5 credit units of electricity as power will be restored in your house
- NB: The borrowed units will be charged from you upon your next recharge. You can do well to check our other edition on how to find and recharge your prepaid meter with ease
The 5 credit units of electricity is quite small and usually last within 2-3 days, although that is dependent on how you consume electricity in your home. Also, you can’t borrow twice without paying for your outstanding debts after exhausting the first loaned units.
How to check your PHED prepaid meter balance
At some point in time, you might want to check or find out your current meter balance so you can know when you are likely to run out of light. To do that, simply press or enter 07 using the meter keyboard and your prepaid meter balance will be displayed on the screen.
Once again, #414# is the code you can use to get electricity credit unit.
If you found this to be helpful, drop your comments below.
- Latest Method On How To Convert MTN, Airtel, 9Mobile Airtime To Cash
- How To Make Free Calls While The Receiver Pays On MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9mobile
- How To Hide Your Caller ID When Making A Call
How do I key in # in my meter there is no # key
All Prepaid meters virtually have a # button or key
Not all do
But there’s no # key on the meter